Features and Benefits
- Impact Grade Toughness designed for high torque applications
- Forged Chrome-molybdenum steel for high strength durability
- Laser-etched size labeling enables easier identification to get the job done faster
- Electro-phosphate finish projects a sleeker look for higher visability
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty which provides peace of mind with proven reliability
Sure, our sockets look great. But underneath their sleek, electro-phosphate finish lies a product with a heart of impact-grade steel. Sockets that are built to be tough. Built to be bold. Built to be Ingersoll Rand. Includes: 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 13/16″, 7/8″, 15/16″, 1″, 1-1/16″, 1-1/8″ and 1-1/4″. Packaged in a blow molded case.