Features and Benefits
- Parallel neck down design increases access to restricted fasteners
- Chrome Molybdenum (CR-MO) alloy steel for exceptional strength and long lasting durability
- All GearWrench Impact Sockets meet or exceed ASME B107.2 & B107.33 specifications
- High-visibility laser-etched markings provide quick size identification
- Secondary hard stamped markings provide long identification life
The New Gearwrench Impact Sockets are competitively priced in relation to major competitors. Have a higher rust retension, and meet or exceed ASME specs.