Features and Benefits
- 120XP Universal Spline XL Ratcheting Wrenches have double-stacked pawls to produce the 120 positions and three-degree swing arc, to turn a fastener in tighter confines
- Reduced diameter ratcheting box-end and open-end for increased access
- XL Beam Design is up to 25% longer for improved reach and leverage
- Universal Spline Drive works on 5 different fasteners including 12-point, 6-point, Spline, E-Torx, square and also rounded 6-point, for convenience
- Highly visible, recessed color size markings
Gearwrench has redefined performance with the launch of its new 120XP Ratcheting Wrenches with a 120 position and three-degree swing arc.