Features and Benefits
- Angled tip for increased leverage
- Meets ASME performance specifications
- Acetate Handle with Unique Formulation for increased cold and drop resistance
- Black Phosphate Coating on shaft to reduce corrosion
- Comfortable Ergonomic Handle for greater leverage
GearWrench pry bars are ideal for engine repositioning and placement, aligning steel components, and repositioning equipment. The Acetate handle pry bars have a fixed angled tip for access and leverage and a special formulation handle that gives greater resistant to cold temperatures and to drops. They are available in sizes from 8” to 36”.