Features and Benefits
- More flexible than a fibre sanding disc
- Less likely to gouge the sheet metal
- Finish left after paint has been removed is much smoother thus quicker to prep for primer
- Porous disc material allows dust to work through the disc and away from the cutting surface
- Much quieter during use than a fibre disc
These discs are to be used with a pistol grip high speed sander. 120-150 grit. Their purpose is to remove the clear coat, paint and primer with minimal scratches to the sheet metal. This new product will save you time by virtually eliminating the step of fixing the deep scratches left by the traditional resin fibre discs. Includes 10 discs per box.