Features and Benefits:
- Adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approximately 61 HRC; low wear and stable gripping
- Multi-component ergo grip for comfort
Box-joint design: high stability because of double guide. Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting. Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched. Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened.