Features and Benefits:
- With multi-component grips
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio and ergonomic handle shape
- Precision cutting edges additionally induction hardened (cutting edge hardness approximately 64 HRC), for all sorts of wire including piano wire
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
- For very tough, continuous use
Knipex High Leverage Diagonal Cutters are now further enhanced with a new generation of ergonomically designed handles that bring a level of comfort and cutting power unmatched by conventional diagonal cutters with little user effort. The new two component handles feature a hard red ‘movement zone’ which reduces friction as the hand slides along the Pliers, along with a soft blue ‘gripping zone’, which permits high gripping force without slipping.