Features and Benefits:
- Provides an easy, visual means of conducting mandatory pre-trip air brake inspection in minutes
- Drivers, mechanics or inspectors view indicators in 10 percent of the time, without going under truck/trailer
- Saves fleets, drivers and owner-operators time and money and protects against heavy fines and lost points
- Reduces risk of accidents, conveys fleet commitment to safety and may reduce accident insurance cost
- Reduces equipment downtime due to inspection or needless air brake adjustment, automatic slack adjusters also require pre-trip inspection
Heavy duty plated bracket – bolts easily on to the truck/trailer brake chamber. Pre-measured reference unit with bright yellow “goalpost”. Tooled clevis pin with bright red “pointer” replaces clevis pin linking slack adjuster to push rod. As long as the pointer is positioned between the centers of the two goalposts, the brakes are properly adjusted.