Features and Benefits:
- High leverage design for exceptional cutting capability
- Precision, one-hand shearing action
- Cable-gripping shear type jaws
- Perfect for working in confined spaces
- Can be carried in most tool pouches
Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble. Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges. Through-hardened (not case-hardened) for longer-lasting cutting surfaces. Custom, US-made tool steel. Maximum cable cutting capacity: 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications wire.