Features and Benefits:
- Flexible, spring steel bit designed to easily route through EGR ports
- No need to remove the entire intake manifold
- More effective than other methods including speedometer cables and coat hangers
- Solves emission problems including high NOx levels and improves engine performance
- Bits also sold seperately in 9″, 12″, and 21″
The most convenient and thorough method for cleaning out EGR ports. High speed, heat-treated tip rips through carbon deposits.
Allows installer to effectively clean ports without having to replace the EGR valve. Dramatically reduces labor time.