Features and Benefits
- 125 pages – full 8.5 x 11 inch page size – of everything you need to know about Electric Power Generation
- Gensets, 3 Phase, Fequency, RPM, Flashing the Field, Governor Basics, Safety Basics, Arc Flash, Cable Routing and Conduit
- Power Factor explained, Basic Concepts, Data Plate vs. Load, RV Gensets, Real Power vs. Apparent Power
- Cable sizing, Prime Power vs. Standy Power, Transfer Switches and Breakers, Harmonics
- Loadbanking, Why?, What?, Cable Connections, Testing and Procedures
This is Dan Sullivan’s second book, which covers everything you need to know regarding Electric Power Generation……from RV generators to large Gensets. Now, with this book, Dan lends his expert advise and help on all aspects of power generation.