Features and Benefits
- Capacity is 5/32″ to 1/2″
- External tools restore inch or metric, right handed or left handed fastener threads
- Floating cutters are self-adjusting to any pitch and size within range
- No need for calibration or identifying thread types
- Automatically chases good thread sections to repair the damaged parts
The Nes 06040 ThreadMate is a universal external thread repair tool. This easy-to-use tools operate by adjusting the knob that sets the proper diameter of the tool to the thread, and the blades float to the correct pitch. Once the tool fits into a thread slot, begin repairing the threads by simply rotating the tool. Comes equipped with blades made from hardened steel.