Features and Benefits
- Remove 6.4L Power Stroke Actuator Link Rod from turbo arm without removing turbo
- Reduce service time by separating the link and arm on the truck
- Compact design provides access in tight areas
- Self-aligning with fine threaded pressure bolt for durability
- 2008 to 2010 Ford 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engines
The Turbo Actuator Link Rod needs to be separated from the turbo arm when servicing the turbo on 2008 – 2010 ford 6.4L power stroke diesel engines. Over time the link rod / turbo arm connection can become rusted and difficult to separate the two components. These components must be separated to service the turbo. The specially designed Schley puller allows the technician to separate the components on the vehicle reducing the service time and reducing potential component damage using conventional tools.