Features and Benefits:
- Light output: High – 153 lumens; Low – 3 lumens
- Beam distance: High – 113 meters; Low – 16 meters
- Adjustable elastic straps
- Easy to operate front power switch
- Runtime: High – 5 hours; Low – 74 hours, 30 minutes
The HL6 is a great all around use headlamp. It features the Coast Max Beam™ Optic System which produces our Bulls Eye spot beam pattern. The Bulls Eye beam pattern gives you a great focused spot with a maximum beam distance of 113 meters, while producing an outer ring of flood light which allows you to see a broader area to the sides. A handy dimming function allows you to adjust your light output to just the right level for your application. For added durability, an expandable Z-Cord provides power to the LED from the battery pack and is built in to the headband to reduce the possibility of snagging. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards by an independent laboratory. 3 AAA batteries included.