Features and Benefits:
- With Acme threads and economically priced
- Quickly and easily work on the MacPherson Struts found on virtually all modern domestic and imported vehicles
- Consists of two cold headed bolts made of chromium molybdenum alloy steel – the nuts are Grade 5
- Use with impact wrench ON or OFF the car
- Contains complete instructions and safety kit
NOTE: Not for use on any unusually large MacPherson Strut springs which have a coil outside diameter of over 6″ or a wire diameter larger than 5/8″. Do not use on General Motors “A,” “C,” “J” or “X” Body cars.