Features and Benefits:
- Super strong magnet – mounts on brake rotor, spindle or steering knuckle
- Easy to read, unbreakable bubble level
- Camber settings from -3 degrees to +3 degrees for additional adjustment
- Works on all vehicles equipped with MacPherson struts
- Can remain on the vehicle during repair, or can be removed
Use this simple level to restore a vehicle’s camber setting after strut repair or installation. Allows technician or customer to safely drive the vehicle before a more precise wheel alignment can be performed. More accurate than other methods. Also useful for repairs on CV joints, ball joints and tie rod ends.