Features and Benefits:
- Revolutionary design for vacuum assist – 30% increase in dust extraction
- Patented Norton SG ceramic grain
- Superior cut on abrasion resistant paints and clears – cuts quicker and cooler
- Unique fibre reinforced latex/paper backing
- 35% increase in productivity vs. traditional vacuum systems
Dry Ice is perfect for refinishing any job, especially those that require an extremely durable abrasive that cuts quick, cuts cooler, and lasts longer without generating heat. Our engineered ceramic grain is the perfect abrasive for any job, including those with scratch-resistant clears and E-coats, composites and aluminum. Its versatility eliminates the need for additional specialty sand papers.