Features and Benefits:
- Secures grip from pressing down on top handle – no need to squeeze the handles together – reducing user effort and strain
- Unique jaw design shaped to eliminate nut-burring
- Gripping teeth are specially hardened for a longer tool life
- It has a guard that prevents the operators finger from being pinched
- Polished head and plastic coated handles
This 12″ alligator plier is self-gripping on pipes and nuts, that prevent slipping off the workpiece. It has the working capacity of 1/8″ to 2″ in diameter. These are made with chrome vanadium electrical steel, oil hardened. Made with the strength and durability to last!