Features and Benefits:
- Compact head design and 10 degree ratcheting angle permits use in confined areas
- Enclosed head design seals out contaminants, providing improved performance and longer life while reducing slippage and breakage
- Torque wrap design reduces stress on gear and pawl teeth
- Single pawl, double tooth design will not operate in the neutral position
- Recessed reversing lever has on/off markings
This 1/4″ teardrop ratchet has a unique handle design that is concave shaped, conforming to the shape of the hand which minimizes fatigue and maximizes comfort. Weight: .27 lbs. Overall length: 5-9/32″. Head width: 0.875″. Head depth: 0.969″. Number of teeth: 36. These high quality tools include a lifetime warranty and are proudly made in the USA!