Features and Benefits
- Greater jaw capacity supports larger nuts and bolts
- Measurement scales (in. on front mm on reverse) are handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters
- Longer jaws grip better avoiding slippage or nut round off
- Precise jaw design grips tight the first time, every time
- 4 thread knurl and non protruding jaws provide greater capacity
Code Blue® adjustable wrench has coded grips designed for convenience, durability and comfort. Perfectly parallel jaw surfaces grip safely and reduce possibility of damage, grips tight the first time, every time. Its vanadium steel construction with (2NI-1Cr) coating allows for durability. It’s made in Spain to the highest quality standards of Channellock, Inc.