Features and Benefits:
- 14mm, 17mm and 19mm ends are 6-point hex
- Designed to release the tension on spring-loaded idler pulleys
- Allow direct access to the tensioner without having to remove engine accessories or frame components
- Ratcheting wheels allows quick and easy positioning of the wrench driving end to allow the user to access the tensioner from any angle
- This can be done by rotating the drive end on the wrench to match the position of the serpentine belt tensioner
Heat treated and nickel chrome plated for durability, apperance, and long tool life. Slim head design allows access to tight areas found in the tensioner area on somoe front wheel drive vehicles.