Features and Benefits:
- All mechanics need thin wrenches occasionally to work on transmissions, gas tanks or changing a wheel on a creeper seat
- Made of high strength manganese alloy steel, these wrenches are heat treated and tempered to maximize strength
- Not for high torque applications
- Packaged in heavy duty plastic roll pouch
- Wrench head thickness: 2.6mm to 3.7mm
Sizes include: SAE; 3/8″ x 7/16″, 1/2″ x 9/16″, 5/8″ x l-1/16″, 3/4″ x l-3/16″, 7/8″ x 15/16″, 1 “x 1-1/16″ 1-1 /8″x l -1/4”.