Features and Benefits
- One piece socket bit design: 1/4″ and 3/8″ square drive
- Short profile (20 – 25 MM) for fasteners in tight quarters
- Use with internal square drive or external hex drive
- Sizes 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16MM
- Rugged construction for long life
- Packaged on a socket rail – convenient for hanging or tool drawer
The OTC 5942 includes sizes 4, 5, 6, 8 which are 20mm in length and have 1/4″ internal square drive with a 7/16″ external hex drive. The set also includes sizes 10, 12, 14 and 16 which are 25mm in length and have 3/8″ internal square drive and 5/8″ external hex drive. Rugged design features one piece steel construction for product durability. The OTC 5942 – Super Short XZN socket bits are ideal for door hardware R&R on VW and Audi. XZN (Triple Square) fastener profiles are common to many European automobiles, but also found elsewhere. The short profile makes the OTC 5942 a popular choice for body service professionals.